Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Random

Yep - that last post was random. I was trying to add a recipe under the recipe tab and I couldn't make it work. I've been playing around with my current blog template and am trying to get my blog page more organized with tabs, etc.  I want to make my site more user friendly for readers (and me).  After doing a little research, I think I may need a web-page to accomplish my goals.  In the near future I hope to have this project complete.

Updates on the garden and our summer harvest are coming. Baby goats will be here soon and we may have baby chicks by the end of the month too. Two of my hens have been sitting on a clutch of eggs since about June 1.  James has been working hard on the blackberry patch. Alicia is planning a wedding. . . and so much more.

Stay tuned for changes....and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment